What are your financial goals now ?
Where are the areas you need to work on most in your planning ?
- “Plans are nothing; planning is everything.” -Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Not having a financial plan is a bad plan. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
- Plan through changes, in a timely way, with responsibility to yourself and your family.
- Form goals and a focus, get good information and advise, commit to the process with persistence and according to your priorities.
- An investors worst enemy is your own emotions.
- It is not enough to show up.
- Keep on with your realistic goals through obstacles and changes, keep on getting there.
financial planning 2016 – make some positive changes
Important documents – including wills, beneficiary on accounts, HCP, DNR
Team work, couple or family work – considering others who are part of the system
Manage and pay off debt – organize a way to pay off
Investing – diversification based on your age, values and goals, risk manage
Retirement – start early with consistency
Purchasing over time (mortgage) or expensive items – how to buy, when and which item
-ZEN OF MONEY-MONEY WELLNESS-MONEY BALANCE
THINK POSITIVELY ABOUT MONEY
LEARN AND RID OF YOUR FEARS AROUND MONEY
THE POWER IS IN YOU TO CREAT YOUR LIFE
ADJUST AND TWEAK YOUR LIFE
CELEBRATE THE NEW YEAR
TRUST IN GOOD SOUND FINANCIAL ADVISE THAT INCLUDES LEARNING ABOUT FINANCE
WHAT YOU NEED, WANT AND HOW TO GET THERE
WAKE UP-SHOW UP-DO IT
BE TOUGH-PLAY THE GAME